Always remember the Magic number 2 for your brushing routine!
Brush at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste for at least two minutes, especially first thing in the morning and before bedtime, for your two rows of pearly whites.
Some tips for brushing:
– Set your toothbrush at a 45°angle along the gum line.
– Move the toothbrush gently in back and forth or circular motion, and repeat for each tooth.
– Clean the inside surface of the front upper and lower teeth by tilting the brush vertically using the up and down strokes.
– To clean the chewing surface (top) of each tooth, move the brush in a back and forth motion.
– Use tip of brush to brush behind each tooth— front and back, top and bottom and up and down strokes.
– Lastly, be sure to finish off by brushing your tongue to remove odor-causing bacteria.
While tooth brushing removes plaque from tooth surfaces, it can’t do the entire job of removing plaque.
To care for your mouth, teeth and gums, we recommend a visit to your dentist every six months for an oral exam and professional cleaning.
For your scaling and polishing appointment, kindly call :
1728 Dental@AMK: +65 9631 1728
1728 Dental @Bedok Central: +65 8764 1728
1728 Dental@Jurong East: +65 9770 1728
1728 Dental@Tampines: +65 9725 1728
Alternatively, you may WhatsApp us at: